At Guangxi, Prof. Goodale has taught “Principles of Ecology” (Spring 2015), which was open to undergraduates university-wide, and co-taught “Advances in Ecology and Conservation” (Fall 2015) for College of Forestry undergraduates. In Spring 2016, he will co-teach "Biological statistics and data analysis” for College of Forestry graduate students.
Earlier courses taught:
At the University of San Diego:
- Environmental Biology (Spring 2012)
- The Biology of Organisms (Fall 2010)
- Senior Seminar (Fall 2009)
At the University of California, San Diego:
- Introduction to Organismic and Evolutionary Biology (Fall 2010, Fall 2011)
At the University of New Haven:
- Ecology with Laboratory (Fall 2008; undergraduate and graduate tracks)
At the University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Biology of Social Issues (Fall 2008; co-taught)
Fieldcourses participated in:
- Advanced Course in Ecology and Conservation at Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden (participated in 1.5 month course in 2012, 2013, 2014, giving lectures in bird ecology and statistics).
- Workshops in Statistics and Experimental Design (1-3 day workshops held at University of Colombo, University of Papua New Guinea, 2007-2009).